Initial Assembly of your LittleBig Bike
Converting your LittleBig from Little to Big mode
converting the LittleBig to Pedal Mode
Note: The LittleBig must be in the BIG mode before fitting the pedals.
raising the Handlebars on the LittleBig bike
- Loosen the two black 6mm allen bolts on the side of the stem.
- Remove the silver 5mm allen bolt from the top of the stem then remove the top cap, the stem and the 15mm spacer.
- Fit the spacer over the fork tube then place the stem on top of the spacer.
- Fit the top cap then tighten the silver 5mm allen bolt until snug so there is no forward/backward play in the headset bearings (best to pull the front brake while doing this).
- Align the handlebars with the front wheel and tighten the two 6mm allen bolts securely.
- Check the handlebars are secure by holding the front wheel between your legs and ensure the handlebars cannot move independently of the wheel.
We assemble everything here in Ireland and it all adjusted correctly when it leaves us, but sometimes things move slightly while in packing, transit and re-assembly.
If one pad is rubbing, it’s possible to balance the brakes by adjusting the spring tension. This can be done using the small cross point screw at the base of the caliper. Turning the screw clockwise increases the spring tension and pulls the pad from the rim. For example, if the pad on the right is rubbing, tighten the screw on the right, if the pad on the left is rubbing, tighten the left.